Friday, August 22, 2014

Richi Lolita "Barbie Girl" Revealed That All Without Editing Photoshop

Ukrainian teen Lolita Richi was the last person in the struggling social media, for whatever reason, to look like a doll.

16 years told Britain's Daily Mirror that her 20-inch waist and 32 F bra size - the proportion of Barbie - all natural. He also confirmed that he reaches his appearance without Photoshop, plastic surgery, or diet.

Contact lenses only.

"I have a good feature to begin with and I just came up on them. Huge breasts I experienced though I sometimes wear a push-up bra to enhance them," he said. "I have a beautiful figure so I do not even have to diet."

However, photographs of the doll-wannabe at the age of 14 show the natural beauty that is far from the real appearance today.

And while social media star claimed never to go under the knife, he encourages others to do so if it were them.

Lolia Richi "Barbie Girl" Img : http://www.blogdehumor.com
"If a girl does not have beautiful eyes then they should wear contact lenses to overcome," he said. "If they have a hooked nose, then he should do something about it, whether it is plastic surgery or not."

Not surprisingly, this high school student photo has attracted attention of many people.

"I want to be with a man who is really manly polite, reasonable and who is not running away from the problem," he said. He also needs to have a full head of hair. I do not like bald men. "

Richi quite happy with the attention he receives on the Internet but realizes he has limitations.

"I'm only 5 ft 4 inches tall so I can not unfortunately be a model," he said. "But if I could become famous because of my appearance in some other way, I would be very happy."

When fame fizzles, teenagers aspiring to become a psychologist.
All Natural Without Photoshop Img : theoriens.com
Richi following in footseps of Valeria Lukyanova, aka the "Human Barbie," which was recently featured in an interview with GQ magazine.

News Source : Fox News

0 komentar:

Post a Comment